Clicks IT is working with a Government Department looking for a .NET developer to work on a 6 Months contract w/ possible extension based in Pyrmont. To be considered for the role you must be an Australian Citizen and be willing to undergo a police check. The successful candidate will work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile application
- Work with teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Demonstrated experience as NET developers (C#) or Application Developer
- Demonstrated experience with RabbitMQ
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing data migration activities for SQL Server platforms
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
To be considered you must be an Australian Citizen and be willing to undergo a Police check.
If you wish to apply for this position, please do not hesitate; submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Michael Abelardo at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4451, quoting MA62234.