Are you inspired by the power of digital? Are you prepared to be challenged and empowered? We at Modis Australia, prepare Business for change by delivering innovative solutions that answer real business problems.
We specialise in application modernization, analytics, Microsoft business systems, cloud, APIs and integration - and we don't limit ourselves to a single industry or sector. With strong partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, SAS, Intelledox, amongst the others. We welcome you to be a part of our digital transformation, application development, analytics journey.
We are growing, and we are looking for people who are passionate about technology and/or developing software is your hobby. If you want to be a part of an empowered, cross-functional agile and experienced delivery team that works daily with the business to build systems that solve problems, then you need to be here!
Due to high growth, we are looking to build and expand our .net development team, Permanent / Contract role available to discuss.
About the role:
As .NET Developer within the team, you'll have an opportunity to learn new technologies and to assist with the delivery of business critical projects.
- Working across the full systems development lifecycle in a high-performance team environment.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and end users to provide solutions to project requirements or client needs.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning of existing applications.
About the skills and experience:
- Understanding and experience with coding in .NET for the web-based application.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies - Azure
- Should have expertise in Object-Oriented Design and Analysis with extensive experience in full life cycle of the software design process(SDL).
- With the proven track record of designing and implementing a flexible solution, which supports frequent UI and functionality changes.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A passion for Technology and Learning is essential.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 0893248444.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."