We are looking for C# /.NET Developers for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 24 months of extension options
Australian Citizens who have maintained Australian Residency for the past 10 years are eligible to apply
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of requirements and existing applications
- Creating new, and updating existing, design artefacts with proposed changes
- Creating new, and updating existing mobile applications to assist operational activity
- Implementation of proposed changes including liaising with testing, release management and operations teams
- Work effectively in a small team environment.
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to the other team members.
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with client's requirements.
- At least 5 years' experience in development of software using Visual Studio (2013+), C#, .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Strong experience in service based technologies such as REST API (Web API 2) and/or WCF.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012+/T-SQL or Oracle 11g/12c/PL-SQL application development
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines (inc. Unit tests) and GIT Version Control.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.