A branch of the department is currently undertaking a project to decommission one of the Department's grants management solutions and migrate active programs to the new platform (Business Grants Management or BGM) by December 2020. Transition to the new platform is already underway as new grant rounds are launched using BGM. Further, migration of existing programs from eSGMS to BGM needs to occur as part of this work.
- Experience configuring a customer facing solution built on Microsoft CRM Dynamics.
- Strong communication, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Able to think strategically about requested requirements and how they would fit into the system as a whole. Being aware of the higher vision and how each requirement impacts on that.
- Ability to learn new complex systems quickly.
- Reliability, problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to organise work to fit into a schedule and manage personal workload to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Oracle, Clarity PPM and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Ability to professionally represent the work area and the Department in meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.