We are now seeking IT Midrange Application Developer (.NET) for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Till March 2022 with 2 X12 months extension
Citizenship status: Australian Citizen (Baseline clearance preferred)
The Midrange Application Developer will work as part of the Scrum team. You will be required to work according the Scrum framework to execute against backlog items in a multi discipline team. The general work of the team is using .NET frameworks including core, and revolve around creating RESTful API or other types of web services.
- Have a very good understanding about agile, CI/CD and testing practices and in a multi discipline team you will be expected to be engaged to work in any or all areas of the SDLC to do what it takes to help the team achieve their sprint commitments.
- Have a high level of communication for technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Be an active participate in the team and the scrum rituals
- Have extensive C# background
- Have extensive C# RESTFul API experience
- Have experience in the deployment of API using containers.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.