A fast moving and innovative organisation is looking for an experienced .Net Developer. This is an initial 6-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Sydney CBD.
The role will work in one of their Agile product teams focusing on Data & Risk/Fraud projects.
- Perform effective code reviews in back end technologies
- Develop some of the newest product offerings
- Write code that is clean, highly maintainable and well-tested
- Contribute to product ideas and deliver from start to finish
- Explore new technologies and share your findings with the team
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation
- 5+ years' experience as a Developer in an Agile environment
- Experience in building complex applications and solutions in a back-end capacity (.Net core, Nodejs, Machine Learning, Graph Database, Python, etc.)
- Good understanding of data & risk/fraud
- Experience with building web API
- Experience with ASP .NET MVC, serverless framwork and ORM (Entity Framework)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start ASAP
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 9200 4404, quoting reference FK63351.