We are currently looking for a number of skilled .Net Developers as part of a global R&D program with one of our longest-standing clients. As part of a brand new development team, you will be working on an exciting first-of-its-kind project.
The main focus of this role will be to develop interfaces and software which provide multi-modal management capabilities for a variety of clients / customers around the World.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participation in requirements definition/clarification and providing feedback, showing knowledge and leadership in design, implementation and operational concerns
- Able to demonstrate technical leadership for small to medium sized projects when working with project managers and customers
- Responsible for interface definition and agreement, demonstrating high levels of design awareness and system governance
- Development and maintenance of software components, unit tests, database and operating system scripts using the provided development tools and following the standard development processes
- Ability to estimate their development tasks and consistently delivering to schedule, influencing others as necessary to meet team deadlines
- Always seeking continuous improvement of development practices to enhance overall team productivity
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Strong development experience with Microsoft Azure Services
- Strong development experience with Azure Service Fabric
- Strong understanding of enterprise and design patterns and principles
- Experience developing applications using a micro-services architecture
- Experience developing applications using an enterprise service bus, NServiceBus desirable
- Strong front end development experience, HTML, CCS, Angular (4+) desirable
- Experience developing applications using automated CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Octopus and ProGet desirable
- Knowledge of GIS Web standards and technologies (WMS, WFS, GeoJSON, GeoSpatical etc) - Highly desirable
We are recruiting for both Senior and Mid-Level roles so please get in touch if you have the skills mentioned above!
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tom Watt at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4400.