Clicks IT Recruitment is proud to be working with an Australian owned company that is well recognised in their respected industry. Operating for over 20 years, they have provided products and services to a number of instantly recognisable companies.
An opportunity has become available for a .Net Developer to sit within the Development team based in pristine Sunshine Coast, QLD that is responsible for maintaining and developing core products.
Reporting into the Product Delivery Manager, this permanent position will be a mix of working from home and the office located on the Sunshine Coast.
- Develop quality code that aligns with the Task / Story requirements
- Quickly identify and communicate risks, problems, delays and drive solution finding.
- Produce clean, scalable, tested code using .NET and implemented frameworks
- Collaborate with developers and team leaders on understanding architecture specifications
- Investigate and resolve bugs and defects identified within applications
Key Selection Criteria:
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills - ability to break down and resolve complex technical problems
- Team player who works well with others
- Desire to make things better and take initiative
- Experience with Unit Test Frameworks and Entity Framework
- DevOps experience - Git/VSTS
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services would be highly regarded
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment
- Base salary of $80,000-$100,000 + super (negotiable)
- Opportunity to relocate to beautiful Sunshine Coast
- Flexible work environment
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.