To meet Modis's continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a .Net Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing a range of applications in .NET development services on a range of business-critical applications.
Skills & Experience
- Someone who is familiar with .Net Services and ideally has written WCF/webAPI services
- Should have worked in some of the following areas:
- .NET Core 2.1 (C#)
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure CosmosDB
- Azure Functions
- Azure Cognitive Services
- ARM templates
- Skilled on the Microsoft Azure cloud stack
- Creating scalable web services
- Able to develop UI components with the mindset of reuse across the application while keeping a large emphasis on usability to the end users
- Ability to develop robust and idempotent serverless functions that can process large number of messages in parallel
- Mindset of automating (from ARM templates to CI/CD to testing)
- Ability to integrate to third party APIs based purely on the 3rd parties documentation.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 0893248444.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.