We are looking for .NET Developers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
- Use a range of products to manage, maintain and develop the code base of systems.
- Develop web applications and web services, adhering to relevant standards and protocols;
- Understand and code against detailed application architecture documents;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed;
- Effective collaboration with a cross-functional team working with an agile structure
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholder; internal and external to the department.
The successful applicant must have three years of relevant work experience and a wide range of technical skills:
- Experience developing single-page applications using either Angular 7+ or React.
- Demonstrably strong technical skills in database development using MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD, Windows Operating Systems including Windows Server and Visual Studio including working with modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud based system including Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps, including TFVC and Git repositories.
- The ability to integrate applications with third-party systems, including Microsoft Office products, e.g. SharePoint and the Microsoft Graph API.
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver products within an agile team.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.