12 months contract
We have been engaged by one of our prestigious clients to source for .Net Developers to be part of application development projects and support enterprise applications within budget, timeframes and quality standards to drive innovation and build digital capability within the organisation.
- Manage and maintain the application platforms to ensure they are current, efficient and effective.
- Develop system changes that meet quality standards and are delivered on time and within budget,
- Maintain knowledge of current and future technology
- Ensure quality of support and development
- Strong enterprise application development background within a corporate environment
- Minimum 10 years' experience in .net programming
- Experience in developing enterprise web applications
- Experience in managing development and production environments
- Understand CI/CD pipeline
- Exposure to complex enterprise IT environments
- Competency in technical project management
- Experience in managing MS SQL database, familiar with SSRS/SSIS
- Demonstrated high level analytical and written skills and the ability to develop business cases
- Experience with.Net Core
- Experience with SharePoint Development
- Experience with Dynamics CRM Development
- Experience with Biztalk Development
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellen on Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds