One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed.Net Full Stack Developer. This key position will be responsible for the development, testing and implementing new features to the application as per the prescribed use cases. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Cloud-based full stack development with a minimum of:
- 7+ years of experience with .NET C# with some experience with .NET Core.
- 5+ years of relational database experience.
- 2+ years' experience with Azure.
- Experience with REST web services through .NET Web API.
- Experience with SPA frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience in continuous deployment using VSTS and/or Azure DevOps
- Experience in rapid application development, recovery, troubleshooting, and problem-solving in a minimal downtime environment.
- Experience in design and architecture of enterprise .net applications using Azure cloud-based integration services.
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements and designing systems
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
- Ability to undertake research and prepare reports
- Experience conducting unit and integration testing
- Working knowledge with an agile methodology, preferably SCRUM.
- Development, testing and implementing new features to the application as per the prescribed use cases
- Co-ordination and management of activities as required
- Ensure that deliverables are prioritized and completed within the specified timeframes
- Compliance with prescribed Technical Architecture
- Quality reviews of code
- Writing, reviewing and maintaining procedures, requirements specifications, functional specifications, test plans, system documentation, program specifications, reports and standards
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong.Net Development skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"