One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed .Net Full Stack Developer. This key position will be responsible for development, testing and implementing new features to the application as per the prescribed use cases. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of five years' experience in .Net development with proven experience in Azure
- Full stack developer with significant experience in the development of applications using the following:
- Net Core (including WebAPI)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- HTML5, CSS3, ECMA Script
- CI/CD Pipe lines
- Experience of working in an Agile environment using JIRA for the development of specifications and the recording of defects.
- Experience in using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Deep understanding of:
- The design and development of web applications
- The design and development of micro-services
- Knowledge of the design, development and deployment of Non-functional parts of a cloud-based application including:
- Dashboards (CPU Usage, Memory Usage, Queues, Time outs & delays, Application errors)
- Logging (creating log files, aggregation of log files and analysis of log files)
- Circuit Breakers
- Tracing of Requests
- Fully standardised and automated CI/CD Pipe lines
- Canary deployments or Web API versioning.
- Experience in application support, recovery, troubleshooting and problem solving in a minimal downtime environment.
- Experience in gathering, analysing and documenting requirements and designing systems
- Extensive experience in producing high quality written documentation such as
- work procedures and standards
- program specifications
- maintenance guides
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to undertake research and prepare reports
- Experience conducting system and integration testing
- Development, testing and implementing new features to the application as per the prescribed use cases
- Co-ordination and management of activities as required
- Ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes
- Compliance with prescribed Technical Architecture
- Quality reviews of code
- Writing, reviewing and maintaining procedures, requirements specifications, functional specifications, test plans, system documentation, program specifications, reports and standards
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong .Net Development skill set for this organisation
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"