We are now seeking IT Midrange Application Developers for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extension
Australian citizens with Baseline clearance or ability to obtain one are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of technical solutions, provide technical expertise and recommend solutions that are practical and meet business requirements
- Review Functional Design documentation and work closely with Design team to identify any gaps in proposed solutions
- Assist with investigation and analysis of complex problems, provide technical advice and create technical designs, processes and architecture
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents
- Code and build changes, including the preparation of technical specifications and other documentation, viz. code reviews, unit test scenarios
- Contribute to reviews of system documentation and code to ensure the delivery of components that meet the quality, consistency and performance
- Contribute to all phases of a development work including analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and/or administrative tasks
- Provide regular updates to Senior Management/Team Leads, regarding the progress of allocated work and escalate issues in a timely manner so that it can be tracked and resolved.
- The role requires specialist developers with both C#/.NET and JAVA expertise and Microsoft TFS skills.
- Working knowledge of IBM's CMDM
- Knowledge of IBM MQ Message Queues
- IBM's Content Manager Document Manager (CMDM).
- MSSQL and DB2 databases
- Version control repository migration (e.g. TFS to Git)
- IBM Message Queues
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.