We are now seeking .NET and Azure Devops Engineers for our Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: 12 months with 12 months extension
Our client is seeking an experienced Microsoft dotNet developer, who has extensive experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud-based systems, including Azure DevOps software.
The dotNet and Azure DevOps Developer's primary role is to work with traditional dotNet Developers and Infrastructure Engineers to develop and maintain dotNet applications and design and build integrations and APIs in the cloud-based systems supporting a number of projects. This will be done by creating Continuous Integration/Continuous Development pipelines and processes, writing and deploying dotNet based applications and APIs and managing Microsoft Azure infrastructure and procedures to enhance and maintain the delivered capabilities.
- Have responsibility for establishing, automating and maintaining the processes, procedures and operational management associated with Cloud-based Azure DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment capability, maintaining the client's system security and disaster recovery posture
- Plan, develop, maintain, manage and administer systems, services and security policies and procedures within Microsoft Azure DevOps to ensure optimal system integrity, security, backup, reliability and performance
- Plan, design, and develop applications and services within Microsoft dotNet Framework, including the preparation and maintenance of documentation, policies and instructions
- Unit test computer systems and upgrades and resolve all identified problems according to approved quality testing scripts, procedures and processes
- Knowledge and experience in planning, developing, installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting Microsoft Azure-based implementation of software, and databases and services ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions based on the dotNET Framework or dotNET Core. Experience with Azure Resource manager (ARM) templates, and scripting and automating services using Powershell.
- Strong experience working in the Agile Scrum methodology and designing and managing backlogs, task boards and Sprints within the Microsoft Azure DevOps software to plan, manage, monitor and report on progress.
- Experience in service-based technologies such as REST API and/or WCF, GIT version control, SQL Server.
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills with effective active listening and written communication skills, including experience in preparing and maintaining documentation, policies and instructions, and recording and detailing operational procedures and system logs.
- A relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.