- Build the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges.
- Develop an entire software application or its part by following Functional and Technical Specification documents.
- Continually surveying the system ecosystem to determine future application needs and making recommendations for enhancements.
- Writing and maintaining system code or configuration to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications for Dynamics 365.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language.
- Monitor scheduled activities and provide corrective action where alerts and failures are identified
- Coordinate and implement system upgrades as required
- Enforce standards (layouts, styles, security processes)
- Collaborating with management and working with non-technical business representatives on solutions
- Experience with and thorough technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM application environment.
- Strong, demonstrated experience in customising & implementing Dynamics 365 Portals / PowerApps Portals.
- Knowledge and experience using web development tools and technologies such as ASP.Net, C#, .NET, jQuery, SQL Server.
- Experience with North52 decision suite for Dynamics 365 & PowerApps
- Integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on premises applications.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.