Our clients' environment consists of Azure hosted client facing web pages linking to a Dynamics 365 cloud. An existing Azure hosted SQL server environment takes nightly copies of the Dynamics transaction data and, using Data Flow and SSIS services, transforms them to Azure hosted Kimball style data marts.
The position will work with a small Agile and business focused team.
Development Services are required to achieve the following:
- New User Interface
- Rework of contact entity
- Develop CMS prototype
- Mobile report writing functionality
- Strategic Reporting
- Automatic respondent party notification
- Dynamics 365 Configuration and development
- Work flows
- Business process flows
- Screen configuration (Java script)
- SQL and relational databases
- Logic Apps, Flow, CDS, Power Platform
- Experience working with business owners and users to define, implement and support effective reporting solutions based on SQL Server data marts and Power BI
- Experience with related MS products - Power BI, SharePoint, Exchange and Azure
- Good analytical skills combined with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (both verbal and written) to be able to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Experienced working with small business teams in an Agile framework
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Melissa Cooper at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4826.