Position Title: Dynamics CE Technical Architect
Employment Status: Full Time, Fixed Term until December 2021
Our Client is committed to providing a modern, responsive and efficient service that meets the needs of all Victorians. The role resides in the Project Felix team and is responsible for maintaining and supporting a solution consisting of Dynamics 365, SharePoint and PowerApps Portal.
This role ensures that the design and development of information systems and their components meet defined business needs and retain compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures.
- Provide guidance and expertise in D365 CE defect resolution, management of issue escalation to Cenitex and other vendors (Microsoft support)
- Establish and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships, ensuring optimum service delivery and prompt consideration of feedback and suggestions on possible improvements
- Review and update processes, patches and procedures to ensure compliance with requirements
- Responsible for maintaining, data, email templates, SharePoint Document Library, templates and forms created by DocumentsCorePac
- Identify, develop and implement innovative solutions based on high level expertise, which includes the creation of workflows and updates to SmartForms
- Responsible for the administrative work items on Azure DevOps to ensure the solutions are properly documented and deployments are maintained
- Proven experience in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform implementations
- Proven experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Component Framework, Model Driven Apps and Power Automate) and Common Data Service
- Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE
- Solid experience in SharePoint
- Experience in building solutions in Microsoft Azure
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ibrahim Khan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4817.