The Dynamics CRM Developer's primary role is to work with other Developers, Business Analysts, Testers and project team to develop the client's cloud-based systems supporting a number of projects. This work is critical to the overall success of the program and will support and influence key outcomes for the Australian Government. Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to deliver in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment, be a good cultural fit and have an ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
- Demonstrated experience providing expert advice, and practical design implementation of a Dynamics 365 CRM solution.
- Demonstrated experience in the design of system integration solutions using the Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 platforms.
- Demonstrated experience providing expert advice in relation to the implementation of hybrid-cloud solutions in a Federal government context.
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering a high level of customer service, with the ability to build strong working relationships and trust with clients, stakeholders and senior management.
- A relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills with effective active listening and written communication skills.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7722.