One of our premium clients based in Perth is looking for a highly experienced and committed CRM Functional Consultant. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Very proficient on CRM Business Processes in Sales Force Automation, Marketing automation and Service management functionality for CRM Online/Dynamics 365 CRM
- Extremely good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online/Dynamics 365 product (entities, workflows and configuration)
- Experience in client facing role
- Experience of requirements gathering, functional analysis, gap-fit analysis, and review of Gap fit done by other functional experts
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Authoring and maintaining Functional Requirements document and Functional design document
- Coaching and guiding the development team on requirements and functional aspects
- Functional unit testing of the implemented solution
- Ability to provide end user training
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong CRM Functional Consultant skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"