We are now seeking Dynamics System and Support Architect for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: 6 months
Citizenship requirements: Australian citizen
Our client is seeking an experienced Dynamics System and Support Architect to work with the Project Solution Architect. The Dynamics System and Support Architect's primary role is to develop and document system, security and support methods and decisions for the project.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on business solutions to meet business needs and outcomes, at project level.
- Evaluate processes and methods used in existing ICT systems, proposes modifications, additional system components or new systems to meet user needs as expressed in specifications and other documentation.
- Produce technical and non-technical documentation to inform key decision makers and future stakeholders to support the implementation of the project.
- Demonstrated experience in an ICT Architect, Design or Tech Writer role within a Commonwealth Government organisation.
- Knowledge and experience in planning, developing, installing, designing Microsoft Azure-based implementation of software and services, ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance.
- Knowledge or experience working with Microsoft DevOps and experience working in an Agile project methodology is highly desirable
- Qualifications or demonstrated experience working with ICT Architectural standards, such as TOGAF, EUP, or other enterprise methodologies and frameworks is preferred
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.