This Australian company provides integrated and efficient systems across NSW and then deliver customer focused services and projects.
The eLearning Specialist leads the development of best-practice educational solutions and the enhancement of existing educational offerings. This might include research, analysis, designing, development, and evaluation of learning solutions.
The overall goal of this role is to ensure staff across the organisation have the capability to undertake their work in a skilled, safe and effective manner. We also aim to build capability for the work that our people want or need to undertake in the future.
- Provide consultation services and expert advice in all aspects of learning design and effective delivery methods to enable the development of innovative and responsive learning programs.
- Design effective learning programs. This includes conducting learning needs analysis and design of the overall concept.
- Provide feedback, guidance and advice to others on best practice design and development of learning solutions, and coaching to more junior team members.
- Undertake project management of learning solutions, including stakeholder engagement and management, financial tracking and regular reporting.
- Ensure the development of learning resources is effective, consistent, and compliant with relevant quality and technical standards.
- Incorporate best-practice principles and new innovations in education into the design and development of learning solutions so that learning programs are future-fit.
- Support the development of frameworks, policies, processes and procedures that enable the design of high quality learning programs.
- Support the continuous improvement of learning design services to provide a highly effective and efficient service.
Demonstrated capability in instructional design as evidenced by:
- A qualification in adult education, instructional design or a related discipline;
- A Certificate IV in Training & Assessment;
- Relevant work experience as an eLearning specialist
- Experience in digital learning will be highly regarded.
- Participation in chatbot development or microleanring implementation
- Ability to use rapid development tools such as Articualte 360 or Adobe Captivate.
- Experience with SAP Enable Now or Workplace Performance Builder (WPB) will be particularly beneficial.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.