One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their growing team. You will have an opportunity to work for a Global Engineering Consultancy, based out of Adelaide CBD offices
- Permanent role
- Qualified Electrical Engineer
- You will have 3 to 5 years of experience in an engineering consultancy environment preferably with a heavy industrial focus to design electrical installation.
- Adelaide Based
- Perform design calculations and develop electrical design documentation, such as single line diagrams, cable schedules, schematic and termination diagrams, datasheets, specifications, the scope of work and equipment lists.
- Proficiently uses a range of electrical software packages, such as PowerCAD, ETAP, etc.
- Undertake field inspections of existing site installations to inform the design process.
- Use your initiative, work independently and bring strong attention to detail to your work.
- Work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary projects, communicating effectively with stakeholders and other designers.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world engineering services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong role skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Zeenat DPenhaon 0478309328 or click the Apply button to send in your application.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"