One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Engagement Director/Agile Coach. This key position will be responsible for roviding consulting, coaching, thought leadership and training on Agile & DevOps. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Develop and deliver Agile & DevOps consulting solutions
- Provide strategic transformation mentoring to client executives and become a trusted advisor
- Provide coaching, training, mentoring to client organizations on Agile and related methodologies
- Supervise a team of culturally diverse and distributed team
- Provide thought leadership in offering development through strategic thinking, innovation, and methodology improvement
- Strong experience in process improvements in a large organization acting in a leadership role /Managing Consultant /Client Program Manager.
- Solid industry experience (IT, Manufacturing, Production, BFS, etc.) as an Agile Coach
- Experience in training teams on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.)
- Experience in enterprise Agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) with ability to guide the customer organization on the right path for Scaled Agile adoption and maturity
- Experience in consulting or implementing Agile processes in legacy application environment such as mainframe
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of end to end software development lifecycle, with sound knowledge of various Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.)
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in relevant Agile tools such as Rally, Version One, AgileCraft, LeanKit, JIRA-Agile, etc.
- Knowledge of TDD, ATDD and BDD practices with relevant tools/frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SoapUI, Appium, Cucumber, RSpec, etc..
- Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Certified LeSS Professional (CLP)
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Engagement Director skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"