About the Company
A Global leader in Consulting Services.
Engagement Partner/ Director will be focused on providing an exceptional holistic experience that aligns with the expectations and values of our customers, we are focussed on innovation and ensuring our people experience drives our customer experience. Our Clients vision is to develop a consistent customer experience that exceeds expectations.
About the role
Our Client is seeking a Customer Experience Partner/Director to join their busy Consulting team.
The Customer Experience Director is responsible for leading the implementation of the overarching customer experience strategy across all channels and business areas; working with the business to deliver strategic outcomes.
In order to be successful in this key role, you will have a passion for improving customer experiences in a way the delivers value. Your understanding of how digital transformation can support customer experience will enable you to identify and implement customer experience improvement initiatives. Ability to motivate influence across Consulting Clients & Stakeholders and oversee cross functional projects will be the key in delivering practical Consulting choices for all our customers.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Management or solid work experience in a Customer Experience Leadership role
- A proven track record in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Analysing Information, Developing Standards and Emphasising Excellence
- A flexible, open and demonstrated ability to work with a broad range of people, at multiple levels of the organization and exceptional stakeholder management
- Must have 10 to 15 years' experience in a Client facing role
- Travel will be expected (75% of the year) and the Consultants must be accepting of this
- Short-term travel such as doing presentations
- Delivering transformation program in areas
- Big 6 Consulting - no mandatory but ideal (PWC, KPMG, Deloitte EY, IBM, Accenture). Willing to look at CSC, Fujitsu, EDS/HP.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kanika in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3168 / email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.