In this role, the individual would be leading teams of consultants in Agile methodology.
The core duties and responsibilities would be -
- Plan, prioritize, allocate resources as per agreed project plan with the customer in order to achieve the projected revenue and margins for the client project
- Educate and train employees/client on Agile principles and lead the organization towards the adoption of Agile methodologies (C-Level and down).
- Responsible for designing a strategy for organization adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement
- Understand 'as is 'business process and design 'to-be' process. Analyze and gather client requirements by conducting workshops, perform fit-gap analysis, carry out benchmark studies, provide assistance to consultants in resolving complex requirements
- Create tools templates frameworks and other knowledge artifacts. Lead solution implementation using Agile methodology to ensure delivery is as per client expectation
For this role, you must have skills like -
- Strong leader with hands-on experience in leading Agile methodology projects
- Bachelors Degree (Must have)
- Masters Degree (nice to have)
- Having programming experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading Agile Transformations and a team of Agile Coaches.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of Agile concepts
- Certification in Agile (SAFe certified candidates will be desirable)
- Processing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a scrum master
- Scrum certification/scrum master certification
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.