We are seeking an Enterprise Architect for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X 12 month extensions.
Citizenship requirements: Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain Baseline clearance.
As the project's IT Architect, you will work as a member of a cross functional team, working with developers, operations and infrastructure teams as well as potential end users.
Our Ideal Job Seeker:
Demonstrated experience in:
- Understanding complexities of large-scale solution development and how to apply best practice to address them.
- Troubleshooting distributed systems and Java based applications and AWS, including infrastructure provisioning and scaling.
- Identifying and managing complex risks and issues, analysing courses of action and driving risk mitigation strategies, including highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with key internal and external technical and non-technical stakeholders, communicate the enterprise architecture providing advice and guidance on the effectiveness of the organisation's business processes.
- Communicating with influence and negotiates for organisational outcomes aligned to strategic objectives.
- Delivering solutions with a large degree of independence across the enterprise architecture to support business needs.
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting clear descriptions, analysis and conclusions.
- Automation with Ansible; Chef and Puppet applications, including audit logging, monitoring systems and strategies.
Experience in the following applications:
- Linux networking
- Load balancing and firewalls
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.