Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to provide Enterprise Architecture governance across all Technology services within the Customer information and technology systems (CITS) unit. The Enterprise Architect will work collaboratively with the Solution Delivery solution architects, ticketing specialists and technical business analysts to ensure technology solutions/capabilities are aligned to the broader ticketing strategy and contribute to the delivery of successful project and BAU outcomes.
The role is accountable for managing and developing the Enterprise Architecture Framework and takes a holistic view of its business processes, information systems and technological infrastructure. The Enterprise Architect must make active Technology decisions on best practice technology, security and project solutions.
- Provide Architectural governance and guidance across all, Technology solutions delivered into Information operations including the portfolio planning & prioritisation processes (including dependencies).
- Deliver Enterprise Architect model that is accountable for managing and developing the Enterprise Architecture Framework which provides a holistic view of its business processes, information systems and technological infrastructure.
- Apply Architecture Governance across all operational changes within the CITS environment. Review and approve all Changes raised at Change Advisory Board
- Provide technical insights and knowledge of the market as an input into the strategy and roadmap.
- Provide Security Governance and oversight across all Technology solutions implemented into operations, ensure all Security audit and compliant tasks are met.
- Provide Technology risk management across all services in operations. Review and improve business systems and processes, and report on activities, performance and issues against plans and budgets.
- Support the Service Delivery Team with complex technical analysis during major incident management
- Bachelors/ Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience in solution architecture management in a large complex environment. Min 5 years
- Proven background in collating and presenting data to executive managers and customers with confidence
- Strong analytical skills able to research and solve complex business problems in a practical and timely manner
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate within the vales of impartiality; integrity; trust; service; accountability and safety.
- Able to explain complex problems and solutions to executive business leaders and business needs to other external business
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453