Having recently completed an Enterprise Data & Analytics Strategy that outlined a path to become a data driven organisation. My client requires a expereinced Enterprise Architect for the execution of a Big Data Platform supported by an Information Governance Program.
The role will initially be for a 6 months contract with views to extend.
Reporting through to the Chief Architect ICT & OT, with indirect reporting to the Data & Analytics Lead, you will be responsible for providing modern information and data expertise.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar roles
- Experience in establishing a big data platform and understanding modern information governance techniques
- Demonstrated experience in setting up a sustainable Information Governance Framework
- Strong understanding of modern data architecture principles and platforms
- Ability to tailor communication at an architecture, business, IT and executive level
- Demonstrated experience working within an environment with an established Enterprise Architecture Practice
- Ability to work under pressure, think on their feet, demonstrate initiative and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised and efficient, with strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative and collaborative working style
- Dynamic, energetic and adaptable to meet the needs of the program
- Previous experience working with a large end user organisation in a similar role.
Key Accountabilities for the role will be:
- Enhancing existing information and data management frameworks and standards with the objective of implementation of frameworks based on "real practice";
- Enterprise architecture and design role for modern Big Data Platforms, taking into account integration, security and reporting requirements;
- Develop conceptual data models for key ICT Projects;
- Establishment of a data catalogue across key corporate data sources;
- Early involvement in key ICT Projects to understand impacts of implementation onto systems of records and big data platforms;
- Ability to work with solution and enterprise architects and subject matter experts to provide a holistic view of Ausgrid's information maturity.
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453