We are looking for Enterprise Architect for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: Till December 2020 with 12 months extension
Australian Citizens with Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in enterprise architecture
- Proven experience in working and leading solution, data, infrastructure and application architects to help them define, design and document ICT solutions that are consistent with the future-state architecture, identifying opportunities for sharing and re-use of data, processes and technology assets across the Program and Department
- Ability to undertake appropriate reviews and approval processes required to achieve acceptance and approval of future state architecture and other required decisions
- Experience in communicating the future-state architectures to relevant stakeholders, ensuring that key decisions are recorded with adequate traceability, and that relevant stakeholders have appropriate input into the development of the architecture
- Excellent skills in: communication; judgement; research and analysis; stakeholder engagement; problem solving; planning and; time management
- Proven experience in developing cost models and provision of advise on cost management
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with cloud architecture and approaches - particularly Microsoft offerings
- Architecting and consuming whole-of-government capabilities as part of enterprise solutions , including cross-agency collaboration and negotiation
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.