Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to provide Enterprise Architecture governance across all Technology services within the Customer information and technology systems unit. The Enterprise Architect will work collaboratively with the Solution Delivery solution architects, ticketing specialists and technical business analysts to ensure technology solutions/capabilities are aligned to the broader strategy and contribute to the delivery of successful project and BAU outcomes.
Provide Architectural governance and guidance across all, Technology solutions delivered into Information and Ticketing Services (CITS) operations including the portfolio planning & prioritisation processes (including dependencies).
Deliver Enterprise Architect model that is accountable for managing and developing the Enterprise Architecture Framework which provides a holistic view of its business processes, information systems and technological infrastructure.
Provide change leadership across the CITS which assures the Architecture design enhances customer experience and aligns with the Customer Technology and Services ticketing strategy.
Apply Architecture Governance across all operational changes within the CITS environment. Review and approve all Changes raised at Change Advisory Board
Provide technical insights and knowledge of the market as an input into the Ticketing strategy and roadmap.
Provide Security Governance and oversight across all Technology solutions implemented into operations, ensure all Security audit and compliant tasks are met and collaborate with the Group IT security teams on strategic security programs and process implementations.
- Develop and champion practice architecture templates and processes to better support the inclusion of architecture viewpoints into Service Engagement and Service Transition phases of the delivery
- Provide Technology risk management across all services in operations. Review and improve business systems and processes, and report on activities, performance and issues against plans and budgets.
Work in close collaboration with the other Branch and Divisional managers, and operating entities to contribute to strategic planning, policy development, and decision making.
Support the Service Delivery Team with complex technical analysis during major incident management
Lead the Capacity and Technology forums and Security Governance forums with Service providers
- Establishing a new Enterprise Architecture practice, improving existing engagement and processes and positioning architecture governance
- Identifying and prioritising tasks within multiple and competing projects
- Bachelors/ Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience in solution architecture management in a large complex environment. Min 5 years
- Proven background in collating and presenting data to executive managers and customers with confidence
- Strong analytical skills able to research and solve complex business problems in a practical and timely manner
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate within the vales of impartiality; integrity; trust; service; accountability and safety. To carry out responsibilities with professionalism, fairness and commitment and to do so in order to place the customer at the Centre of all that is produced and delivered.
- Able to explain complex problems and solutions to executive business leaders and business needs to other external business stakeholders so that investment decisions; business impact decisions are sound and deliver the required business result
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.