One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Design Authority Lead/ Enterprise Architect. This key position will be responsible for Lead a team of technical specialists in the development and implementation of ICT architecture and standards. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience
- High level of leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to take a strategic approach to management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary information and communications technologies and related ICT architecture, security and standards and their role within an Enterprise Architecture framework.
- Proven track record in the management of information technology architecture and security-related functions.
- Proven ability in the development and implementation of standards and the ability to present complex technical issues and recommendations to non-specialist audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in planning and managing available resources against changing and competing demands.
- Proven ability to manage confidential and sensitive issues across stakeholders internal and external to government.
- High level of organizational awareness and proven ability to engage effectively at the enterprise level.
- Proven ability to manage a broad Enterprise Architecture team to deliver to overall program deadlines
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Designing skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"