Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a national organisation that plays a vital role in the safety of millions of Australians a day.
Currently they are looking for an Enterprise Architect Manager to lead their team of Architects and drive the organisations future vision.
- Manage and develop longer term Technology Strategy and Enterprise Architecture
- Lead the Enterprise Architecture practice across the organisation
- Manage Enterprise Architecture to reflect strategic direction and provide control of technology services.
- Develop, manage and govern application as-is, target and transition architectures
- Engage stakeholders and understand business requirement for new technology services
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in running an architecture practice.
- Ability to develop and operationalise technology strategy and enterprise architecture development and governance
- Demonstrated ability to drive, deliver and sustain large scale transformation.
- Strong leadership, influencing, stakeholder management and communications skills.
- Required to hold or be able to attain registration as a Professional Engineer in relevant area of engineering in accordance with relevant legislation
- Office based in northern suburbs of Brisbane
- Competitive salary on offer
- Opportunity to take charge and lead a team of architects
- Work with a leading national organisation
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.