This role is accountable to create and cultivate effective and trusting relationships within strategic account customers, from technology personnel through to senior management, and C-suite executives. You will influence and guide their business decisions leveraging Business and partner technology roadmaps and solutions whilst providing a high level of technology business acumen, technical advice and expertise to the account teams and manage solution design engagement to secure new business by designing high quality and cost-effective solutions.
You will also be accountable for identifying the role that specific technologies will play in customers' future growth or cost transformation opportunities. Leveraging a strong proven ability to influence and develop technology roadmaps, you will have a seat at the customers table to make proposals and influence sales of new, complex bespoke solutions to our customers across the full portfolio of client capabilities. The role requires an individual who possess in-depth technology and business knowledge across a range of industry segments and technology specialties, with the ability to recognise profitable applications of products, services, and processes.
Additionally, you will be responsible for end to end ICT architecture and technology strategy for solutions offered to the customer and it is expected you will have a deep knowledge across multiple technology domains, including, but not limited to Internet of Things, Software Defined Networking, Data Centre, Cloud, Unified Communications, Contact Centre, Cyber and Mobility. It is desired that you'll possess deep technical expertise in Client' go to market domains, to compliment broad enterprise IT experience.
What makes you perfect for the role…
- Robust ICT/Telecommunications systems design background with detailed understanding of enterprise-wide system architecture and service management methodologies;
- Ability to recognize and analyse the customer's business needs and translate them into relevant ICT solutions. Be able to articulate the value proposition to the customer;
- Experience in the development of long term business relationships and developing strategic sales plans are essential;
- Ability to lead major solution teams through setting the architecture strategy, including leading major opportunity submission activities; &
- Strong thought leadership and collaboration skills, as well as advanced knowledge of contract, risk and commercial risks
- Looking for an experienced EA, preferably with telco experience or cyber security experience or SAP experience to work on telco/cyber security/SAP programs
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kirti at Kirti.Sikarwar@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.