You will be working with one of the most important organisations that provides incredible support for the disadvantaged in the wider Australian community.
Purpose of Role :
The Enterprise Data Development Program Manager will lead the projects of the data services functions within the Data and Insurance Branch.
This role will manage projects aimed at achieving the high data standards required by legislation and policy and also the projects that provide data services. The projects are varied, technical in nature, and can be due to many stakeholders. The Enterprise Data Development Program Manager will be required to manage the projects to success.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary data development team
- Plan deliverables and track to key milestones, ensuring a shared understanding of objectives and dependencies
- Routinely update executive, program governance and other stakeholders on progress and risks to delivery
- Coach and upskill teams in Agile practice
- Promote and maintain an outcomes focused culture, driving teams to meet deadlines and high quality standard
- Embed the use of DevOps practices and supporting technology stack in development teams
- Undertake activities to maintain an understanding of business accounts, that is, business context, goals and key performance indicators.
- Support improved data literacy of business areas to maximise the value of business systems and reporting.
- Work within a team and maintain a consistent and systematic approach.
- Positive contemporary attitudes to people from all walks of life
- Understanding and knowledge that people have different ways of working
- Experience with supporting people to maximise workplace output
- Ability to provide a mentor role within the team.
- 10+ years people management experience, leading technical teams
- Strong Agile project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in fast paced environments
- Intermediate competency and experience in MS Excel.
- Experience in executing, reading, interpreting and evaluating data and simple modelling.
- Experience in collaborating and communicating with stakeholders where measures are on track or most at risk and the identification of potential solutions.
- Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.
How to Apply:
Please email Daniel Dell'Armi at email@example.com with your CV & a short paragraph outlining your career.
Applications close Friday the 5th of July at 9am.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds