This Australian company provides support to the community across all of NSW.
As the Enterprise Security Architect you will provide the leadership and develop the enterprise architecture patterns and frameworks and quality oversight to define and sustain the demanding standards of security.
You will develop enterprise roadmaps, reference architecture development, frameworks and standards definition, information security management system (ISMS) and security policy definition, prioritizing security architecture demand using a risk-based approach. You will manage a team of information security architects who oversee security consulting to projects and other architecture services such as threat and risk assessments, firewall review and pen testing oversight.
You will play a key role in defining and ensuring the solutions are compliant with Enterprise Architecture standards, organisational and whole-of-government policies across the security and technology domains.
- Drive all stages of enterprise security architecture framework, including identification and evaluation of relevant reference patterns
- Manage a team of Information Security Architects
- Define and design reference architectures to assist the solution designers
- Analyse and translate business and technical requirements into a reference blueprint that outlines enterprise services integrated across applications, systems and platforms teams
- Document current and future state architectures
- Deliver enterprise sustainability of Cyber Security Services
- Capture and document an Enterprise Security Architecture to an agreed framework
- Refresh and align the Information Security Management System with the Australian ISM and the NSW Cyber Security Policy.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop enterprise reference architectures across the security domains
- Proven extensive experience as an Enterprise Security Architect
- Experienced in larger organisations (>5,000 users) with complex solution requirements
- You will require skills in developing enterprise security architecture frameworks, production of roadmaps, critical thinking and an ability to articulate a clear vision of capabilities, product and service outcomes
- Direct experience in Cyber Security technologies and processes - in any of the domains - User, Device, Network & Transport, Systems or Information Security
- Experience in the requirements of ISM based systems at PROTECTED level
- Experience in Enterprise Security Architecture frameworks such as SABSA
- Understanding of modern cyber security threats and technologies and processes to mitigate them
- Ability to clearly document reference patterns, standards and polices
- Ability to formulate and articulate reference architectures, policies, approach and vision
- Previously worked at a senior level within a security architecture practice area who has defined and implemented complex solution environments.
- Ability to lead complex solution discussions to achieve an agreed outcome.
- TOGAF9, SABSA, CCSP, CISSP, CISM or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in writing Enterprise Security Architectures.
- Experience in writing Information Security Management Systems.
- Experience managing other Architects.
Note - you will be required to complete a background security check
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.