Primary purpose of the role
The Enterprise Architect builds a holistic view of the organisation's strategy, processes, information and information technology assets, ensuring that the business and ICT are in alignment, and links the business mission, strategy and processes of an organisation to its ICT strategy.
- Lead the development and ensure delivery of the long term enterprise corporate application architecture strategy, reference model, strategic policies and standards for corporate systems across NSW Health, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities while supporting re-use and evidence based, contemporary practices.
- Provide high level strategic advice for future investment in ICT systems and processes to support business objectives.
- Develop ICT architectures and standards for the organisation that support the implementation of the ICT strategy.
- Translate business practices and processes into architectures to enable delivery of appropriate solutions.
- Develop and manage implementation of ICT technology road maps aligned with the ICT and business strategy.
- Undertake high level research, horizon scanning and analysis to identify future ICT trends, and assess applicability to support business objectives.
- Participate in national, statewide and NSW Health strategy and architecture forums to promote and align the NSW Health enterprise architecture.
- Expertise and an outstanding record of achievement in developing enterprise architecture strategies and providing technical leadership in a large and complex service industry organisation. This includes expert knowledge and extensive experience providing enterprise integration and technology leadership across a range of applications, digital and middleware technologies and technical leadership to the design, implementation and testing of business solutions.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrative expertise with developing new architecture software solutions and working with business analysts to create integrated end-to-end solution options.
- Proven capacity to create, contribute to and implement highly critical and complex strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Exceptional analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions. This includes exceptional capability in both verbal and written communication and decision making skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and extensive experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and maintain a customer focused approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating and influencing senior key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
If you feel you have th relevant experience and would like to discuss this role futher please reach out Maryjane Pollock 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.