My client is a large NSW state government organisation, looking to hire an Entitlement Officer/ Administrator.
You will have a strong customer service background and administrator/data entry skills
You will have an ability to priorities and manage your own time and workload.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A solid background and experience in customer service and administration.
- Able to prioritise and manage their own time and workload to meet deadlines and KPI's.
- Fast and accurate data entry and word processing skills.
- Solid communications skills, both verbally and in writing.
- You wil be working in a fast paced, dynamic, flexible and diverse team who assess and process customer travel applications
- You are accustomed to juggling multi tasks and competing deadlines.
- Maintain reference data, including spatial reference data
- Prepare, dispatch and process audit and data returns
- Respond to customer and stakeholder enquiries and draft advice and correspondence in response to requests/complaints from applicants/participants
- Provide a high level of customer service and attention to detail.
- Assist with the processing of invoices
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453