As an agile coach you will be responsible for coaching multiple cross-functional squads, growing understanding and developing agility ways of working, behaviors and mindset in order to create high impact solutions and services for our customers. You will work closely with organisational leaders and cross-functional squads to continuously improve their knowledge and application of lean and agile approaches towards digital business success. You will be focused on using agile as a means towards measurable and sustained business, customer and employee outcomes.
- Builds and coaches multiple high performing agile teams, individuals and organisations
- Find ways to strengthen team's understanding of agile using a blend of frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Coaches and trains senior leadership, teams, product owners on agile mindsets and behaviours
- Drives consistent engineering practices with "technical teams" using DevOps and agile accelerators for continuous improvements
- Builds an end to end value driving mindset for cross functional teams and leadership
- Empowers leadership teams in building, growing and sustaining thriving agile teams
- Coaches teams towards effective outcomes from agile ceremonies such as sprint review, and planning meetings in a way that ensures full team engagement and role models what great looks like
- Facilitate workshops, boot camps, training and sessions at team or org level on agile knowledge and ways of working
- Fosters close collaboration across teams and the enterprise encouraging cross-skilling and value delivery.
- Coaches team and organisations on building a trust based safe environment for learning and experimentation
- Deep knowledge of agile principles and flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
- Experience with large scale agile transformations with focus on business and technology working together in squads for organisational change and value delivery
- Support teams towards measurable high performance, and have fact-based interventions to enhance individual, team and organisational capability
- Experience implementing and coaching agile at scale in one or more program
- Experience leading (and ideally transforming) design organisations within "tech-first" organisations which are focused on driving business value
- Passionate about understanding and coaching change across individuals and teams across various stages of and agile transformation
- Expert user of JIRA and Confluence
- A qualification within Agile from a recognised Agile body (Scrum.org, Scrum Alliance, SAFe etc) would be highly desirable
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to me - >Kirti Sikarwar onKirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"