Expression of Interest - Java Developers
- 3+ years' experience working with one or more of the following Java technologies such as JEE, Servlets and JSP/JSF, EJB & EJB3, JPA, Struts, Spring, SOAP and Web Services;
- Experience working with RACF and ACF2 (is this mandatory?)
- Expertise in Java Security
- Troubleshooting and remediating system incidents, problems and defects;
- Developing, maintaining and security testing system components;
- Performing quality assurance checks of design, code and technical dependencies across multiple development components and streams;
- Developing new and updating existing system design documentation
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a valid Baseline will be considered for this role.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.