To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Program Cost Controller
to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive the achievement of strict financial controls in the Program using best practise techniques.
- Provide cost control guidance to the Program Director, Program and Project Managers which includes the production and interpretation of timely and accurate financial results, budgets, forecasts and Estimate's to complete (ETC).
- Provide cost control guidance to Technology Domains which includes the production and interpretation of timely and accurate financial results, budgets, forecasts and ETC's.
- Challenge the Technology Domain Managers from a financial perspective, particularly in relation to the achievement of financial results, budgets, forecasts, ETC's, including unit costs.
- Preparation and review of monthly reports, monthly forecasts and annual budgets following close liaison with Project Managers and Technology Domain Program Managers to support reporting and governance requirements.
- Assists the Finance Lead and Commercial Engineering Investment Leads in the overall financial management and accounting tasks conducted within the program.
- Perform any other requirements needed to allow the program to function effectively.
- Accounting/Finance Qualification Preferred.
- Exposure to Program Cost Control on Large Complex Programs/Projects.
- Expertly Skilled in MS Excel.
- Expertly skilled in other MS Office Products.
- Experience in Earned Value Management
- High degree of stakeholder management experience - Executive Level reporting and communication.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please APPLY here and contact Sejal on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"