To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Sr. Project Scheduler to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct project planning and identify milestones.
- Define an appropriately detailed schedule for the agreed scope.
- Ensure schedule data is accurate and statussed weekly with all Control Point Managers.
- Monitor milestones and evaluates progress.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports, Gantt, milestone charts, and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis priority based resource allocations, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Assess and report schedule status to the project/program manager and senior management weekly.
- Review schedule status and recommend corrective actions.
- Weekly near term look ahead schedule reports to Control Point Managers.
- Weekly Date Drift Schedule Reports with risk analysis and mitigation options.
- Weekly Orders in jeopardy schedule report with risk analysis and mitigation options.
- Recognised Project Management Certification.
- Understanding of and exposure to scheduling in a Network/ Engineering Environment.
- Expertly skilled in managing schedules within MS Project.
- Expertly skilled in MS Office Products.
- High degree of stakeholder management experience - Executive Level reporting and communication.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please APPLY here and contact Sejal on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"