One of our premium clients is seeking an experienced etools Developers you will have the ability to plan and facilitate workshops with business and business analyst representatives to clarify requirements and present design solutions.
- Responsible for analysing existing eTools production capability and planning code uplift based on modernise enabling engines.
- Responsible for Release development of the current eTools suite.
- Responsible for support to the current production eTools suite and assisting with implementation of Oracle OIM product suite.
- Development of technical artefacts that are required to support outcomes.
- Provide assurance of sustainment through the review and currency of system documentation.
- Knowledge and Experience in Object Oriented Development techniques, Visual Studio C#, .Net, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, PowerShell, Visual Basic, Transact-SQL ,Microsoft SQL DB Administration, Oracle OIM.
- Demonstrated Experience in complex development activities and program design.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes.
- Demonstrated Experience with the development and review of technical documentation.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"