AWS Cloud Engineer
I am hiring for multiple roles for mainly AWS Cloud Administrator, DevOps and AWS Cloud Engineer. Some are contracts the rest are permanent. If you are in the market feel free to send through your application and will call you to discuss which role is more suitable.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience working with AWS and a proven track record of building complex cloud infrastructure
- Experience with AWS service offerings such as EC2, VPC, ELB/WAF, EFS, RDS, Redshift, EKS, ECS, S3, IAM, CloudFormation, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Lambda, landing zone, Config, Guard Duty, SNS, SQS
- Proficient development skills in AWS CLI and CloudFormation
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Containers, Terraform, GIT, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) will be a plus
- Strong understanding of AWS security and monitoring and experience implementing best practices
- Extensive knowledge of server infrastructure, vitalisation, and cloud computing
- Experience with building and maintaining high availability production systems
- Experience with AWS platform capabilities, platform architectures, and platform engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services.
- Creating and maintaining operational documentation including configuration support manuals as the environment evolves
- Contribute to IT projects, working collaboratively with other IT teams to implement new systems, processes or technologies
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.\