Our client, a highly reputable Australian organisation, are on the look-out for a talented Windows Engineer to join them on an initial 6 month contract to provide expertise in operational support, design, implementation, configuration, and optimisation within a complex environment.
- Windows 2008 decommissioning and Windows 2012\2016 builds, including SCCM operations and Application Packaging.
- Perform upgrades, security, virus protection, spam protection, registry, active directory, editing, system implementation, performance monitoring and problem solving for complex environments, strategic planning, functional management, and deployment of client software for mail migrations.
- Role based Access (RBAC) in a multi domain environment including; Design and development, Advanced Active Directory work, Advanced security in Windows Systems, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) & Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
- High level SCCM & SCOM operations - Cloud OMS a plus
- O365 onboarding e.g. Flow, Forms, Planner, Power Apps, Teams etc.
- Azure & Aws IaaS design, configuration and deployment experience.
- Experience configuring and administration of high availability environments and services.
- Knowledge with capacity planning in distributed environment.
- Operating workloads within a cloud and on premises environments.
- Strong understanding of system hardening and security configuration.
- Life cycle management of infrastructure software & quarterly patch management
- Review, approve and schedule changes requests and maintenance activities.
The succesful candidate will have previous experience supporting / administering / designing / deploying the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016
- SCCM / SCOM
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Cloud Technologies (AWS preferred, Azure also desired)
If you have experienc ein the areas mentioned above and would like to find out more, please 'Apply Now' or get in touch with Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion.