One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Executive Assistant. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Providing general administrative support, maintaining executive's appointments and scheduling meetings
- Coordinate effective meetings by organising meeting agendas, minute taking and distribution
- Written communication with senior executives
- Various administrative adhoc duties
- High level organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks, meet multiple deadlines, manage a diverse range of administrative tasks and maintain confidentiality.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and work effectively within a team environment.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Executive Assistant skill set to this organisation.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"