Modis based in Canberra is looking for interests for highly experienced and committed Java Developer to join their team.
- Proven knowledge of Object Oriented concepts
- Proven experience in designing and developing applications using Java platforms
- Knowledge of and experience with JPA, JDBC, XML, JMS, EJB 3 & Web Services
- Good understanding of SDLC, release management, ICT change management and software development
- Commitment to quality and ability to complete work in agreed timeframe
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Show resilience in a demanding and dynamic environment
If you would like more information on the role, please contact Helen on 02 6103 1819 or also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.