One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Field Operations Technician. This key position will be responsible for carrying out all non centralised activities, primarily Maintenance & Upgrades . In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Ordering, maintaining, and refueling DG (diesel generator)
- Recording the running hours
- Connecting temporary generator to the site
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Sites, Antennas, Feeders, Groundings, Rectifiers, Batteries, emergency generators and other Site support Systems.
- Temporary fixes for Site infrastructure, e.g. fences, climbing obstructions.
- Testing and repairing external alarms, lights, fuses, AC systems.
- Preventive maintenance of site equipment is performed according to given time window and quality metrics.
- Network optimization
- Supports Field Operations & Planning Engineers
- Maintain Site Folders and provides data to the Network Operation Centre
- Reporting on faults and fixes of site support systems
- Supports Spare Part Management,: sends, receives and store spares according to the spare part management process
- Previous experience as a Rigger required
- Travel across sites - own license & reliable vehicle required (km's claimable)
- Solid communication skills
- Certificates/Licenses must be upto date
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Field Operations Technician skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"