A government organisation is looking for a Field Service Support Officer to provide IT support via phone, onsite and remote support. This is a 6 to 12 months contract and is based in Armidale with travelling up to Moore. So overnight stay is required from time to time.
- Diagnose and resolve ICT incidents and issues via remote-support tools, telephone and on-site support
- Provide and maintain ICT support services in accordance with the standards, policies and operating procedures and agreed service levels
- Participate in the deployment, maintenance and improvement of the Department's standardised ICT systems
- Provide operational technical advice in accordance with the standardised ICT technologies, policies and operating procedures.
- Contribute to the improvement of ICT services through the escalation of relevant incidents, requests and problems
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with the organisational protocols.
- Relevant experience in providing IT Support under Windows environment via phone, onsite and remote support
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid drivers licence with a good driving history record to drive the company car around the area that can be up to the border and towards Moree
- Must be prepared to do overnight stay occasionally
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.