The scope of the project will be to drive around the state, and replace pc cores inside ATMs, then install windows 10 and test. It takes appx 4 hours per site and techs will be expected to complete 2 x upgrades per day. Travel and some medium lifting is required. Once metro sites are finished, there will be occasional overnight stays required to upgrade remote / country sites.
The project will start on 1st of July and will run until late September.
- Make minor repairs and replace components on Tier I equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, front-end POS systems, First Line Maintenance on ATMs and kiosks, and single pocket proof encoders
- Ownership of customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer's satisfaction and or in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements
- Work on financial/ATM products; Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment; May also perform required modular swaps and unit replacements
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level
- Performs periodic preventative maintenance on assigned products
- Maintain an appropriate parts inventory as well as parts record keeping
- Responsible for accurate and prompt reporting of calls and activity, as well as all expenses incurred
- May be dispatched daily on a call-by-call basis or may establish his/her own daily schedule on the basis of automated reports
- May require prolonged travel, carrying and lifting tool kit/parts of varying weights (1- 50 lbs.);
- May require bending/squatting, walking/standing /sitting for prolonged periods
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, overtime, flex shifts, and on-call
- Must be able to work long hours
- Travel around NSW will be required, therefore all applicants will need a reliable car
- Reimbursement for accommodation and KMS travelled in regional NSW
How to Apply:
Please email Daniel Dell'Armi at email@example.com ASAP if you wish to apply.